Registered Dental Assisting
All supplies furnished
This program prepares students in the skills necessary to perform functions of a registered dental assistant in the State of California. A registered dental assistant performs many tasks in the dental office. Our Registered Dental Assisting program provides training in the skills and knowledge that can help you acquire a career in just 8 short months.
Dental assistants are critical to performing functions such as:
- Taking impression of patients’ teeth
- Taking dental x-rays
- Creating temporary patient crowns
- Assisting a dentist with oral procedures and charting
- Educating dental patients on preventive dentistry
- Handle many phases of a patient’s visit
The comprehensive dental assisting coursework culminates in a real-world externship at a working dental office, where you can polish your skills and the hands-on practice will yield invaluable experience and confidence as well as transferable dental assisting skills.
*All students must be at least 16 years of age.