Terms & Conditions
- All fees are non-refundable and you will forfeit entire tuition.
- Students may reschedule with full payment.
Failure to attend class on your scheduled date will result in a forfeit of full tuition (see Cancellation Policy – no show).
Please note a reschedule fee of $100 will apply for the reasons listed below:
- Class begins at 9:00 a.m. The doors will be closed at 9:15 a.m. and you will not be admitted to class.
- If you are sick or arrive with the flu, coughing, stuffy nose, hay fever, allergies, etc., you will be sent home. You are cross contaminating fellow students and patients when you are sick.
- Not wearing OSHA required top and bottom scrubs. Jeans and sweats are not acceptable.
- Not wearing OSHA required closed toe shoes. Crocs/Gator type shoes are acceptable with covered toes.
- Absence or tardiness due to family illness or death, unforeseen circumstances with children, family or friends, auto trouble or traffic.
The reschedule fee of $100 will be applied for the above reasons. Failure to attend on the scheduled class date without notification of any kind or upon a second reschedule from a student will forfeit entire course enrollment payment. The student will have the opportunity to retake the course at full fee. California Dental Certifications reserves the right to reschedule classes with or without notice and will accommodate a new schedule within a reasonable time.
Any disputes in excess of $1,000 (or the maximum limit for small claims court) arising out of this Agreement shall be submitted to binding arbitration before the Joint Ethics Committee or a mutually agreed upon Arbitrator pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association (if any disputes occur that cannot be resolved, we’ll try small claims court. If the disputed amount exceeds the small claims court limit, we’ll use an Arbitrator) . The Arbitrator’s award shall be final, and judgment may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The Client shall pay all arbitration and court costs, reasonable attorney’s fees and legal interest on any award or judgment in favor of CDC. (This is a binding arbitration. You will pay any legal fees if we are awarded judgment).